Monday, April 14, 2008
MY FIRST BLOG!!
Hello to All!!
This is my first blog. I have heard about this for years but it has only been recently that I have really understood what this thing called blogging really means. Thanks to some great friends who have introduced me to this experience by sending me their own blog invitations. I will mention you by name so you will know how much I love you and miss you. Thank you Abra Riley, Sarah Galbraith and Bethany Mitchell!!
I can't believe it is already April. Chloe was baptised on March 29th and Jaxson is turning 11 on April 24th. Jaxson got a new black lab puppy for an early birthday present. He named him Favre (Farve) after Brett Favre. Brett Favre is his favorite player and the Green Bay Packers is his favorite team. Now that Brett has retired Tim is hoping that Jaxson will convert and love the Dallas Cowboys with him. Good Luck!!
Tim is out of town in Seattle on business for a couple of days. I will have to fill you all in on all of the details about our decision to adopt again later, I have to go and get ready for "Dancing with the Stars". See Ya!!
This is my first blog. I have heard about this for years but it has only been recently that I have really understood what this thing called blogging really means. Thanks to some great friends who have introduced me to this experience by sending me their own blog invitations. I will mention you by name so you will know how much I love you and miss you. Thank you Abra Riley, Sarah Galbraith and Bethany Mitchell!!
I can't believe it is already April. Chloe was baptised on March 29th and Jaxson is turning 11 on April 24th. Jaxson got a new black lab puppy for an early birthday present. He named him Favre (Farve) after Brett Favre. Brett Favre is his favorite player and the Green Bay Packers is his favorite team. Now that Brett has retired Tim is hoping that Jaxson will convert and love the Dallas Cowboys with him. Good Luck!!
Tim is out of town in Seattle on business for a couple of days. I will have to fill you all in on all of the details about our decision to adopt again later, I have to go and get ready for "Dancing with the Stars". See Ya!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Christmas, 2007

No comments:
Post a Comment