


Tim, Samantha, Jaxson and Chloe
We met on January 20, 1990 (typing that year makes me feel old) at a young adult dance in Lake Oswego, Oregon. I arrived 15 minutes before the dance ended. I knew I was going to marry him the moment I saw him, but I was convincing myself "No Way - He has a mustache! I do not do facial hair!!" I was extremely shy when it came to introducing myself to guys but I introduced myself to Tim. He asked me to dance the last slow song (Donny Osmond - How funny is that!!). He left on his mission 3 months later to Columbus, Ohio and I waited very impatiently (as Tim would say) for him to return. He came home on May 15, 1992 (The happiest day of my life to that point!!) We were married 3 weeks later (June 6, 1992) in the Portland, Oregon LDS Temple. The rest is history!!
No comments:
Post a Comment